Crews Support Services offers a range of support services to individuals with a learning disability and dual diagnosis, including autism and complex needs.
Our aim is to provide consistent high quality services in line with the Care Quality Commissioners required standards, in relation to being Caring, Responsive, Effective, Well led and Safe.
Our services include
- Outreach services to access the community
- Respite support and short term support
- Support to increase levels of independence and develop new skills
- Tenancy support
- Support to find suitable employment
- Support to develop skills to live independently
- Support to access education, lifelong learning and meaningful activities
- Support with meals & safety awareness
- Support with budgeting
- Compatibility assessments